[Az-Geocaching] AZ Topo Maps

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sat May 3 17:27:29 MST 2008

It's pulled from the same information that generates the 24k topo, but
it looks to be a relatively new venture and is being honed as people
with specific skill-sets come into the mix.  There are a number of
threads about it on the Groundspeak forums that I came across today
dealing with the building project that is...everything.  Even if this
isn't as detailed at a true 24k topo map, it's SO much better than the
100k stuff Garmin puts out.  Maybe it's a 1:25000 scale.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.