[Az-Geocaching] May 10th events?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu May 1 22:08:24 MST 2008

*tap tap tap*  Is this thing still on?

Yes, I am in fact still around.  I was wondering something.  Looking at
new caches, there are two events on the same day...at the same location
(GC1AFE1/GC1BRWT)?  Why not just extend the original event that was
moved and have a single gathering?  Shoot, just looking at the
Someburros sign in Google Street View (original coords) makes my stomach
protest in unnatural ways, for I cannot partake from afar.  Seems odd
that the anti-wwfm was moved and another event pops up at the same location.

Brian
Team A.I.