[Az-Geocaching] Special favor!

Geraldine_Cozens ellvira at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 18:22:31 MST 2008

I have a cache at the Organ Stop Pizza on Stapley in Mesa. It was muggled a
few weeks ago and I have not been able to drive there to replace it. I have
a cache all ready to go and wonder if there is someone who could meet me
somewhere (I live at 7th st and Bethany Home) and take the cache for me. I'm
afraid that I will have to ask also if there is someone who is interested in
adopting this cache.

I am leaving for 3 weeks vacation on Thursday (19th) so please get in touch
with me if you can help. It is a wonderful location for a cache and I'd hate
to see it archived!

Ellvira