[Az-Geocaching] Increase in State Land use permit

Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 07:31:42 MST 2008

I wonder if any of this cost increase is part of the off-road vehicle damage restoration effort, or will that be another increase in the near future.

As I understand, a fishing or hunting license provides permit to use state lands--expect that to change.

I agree with Bill, users should pay the bulk of the costs--I hope this is a better model than the gas tax fund.