[Az-Geocaching] Increase in State Land use permit

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Jul 23 21:06:44 MST 2008

I'll agree with you Jason, when you are hunting or retrieving game.
However, there is a lot of state land around here that you can not shoot
on because of the close proximity of houses or farms, yet, it would be
great for a geocache.  In other words, I would be very careful using
that reasoning.  Now, how often have you been stopped or check????
Personally I have been stopped once, yet!!  Your mileage may vary....

Bob Smith, Prescott