[Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

LaMont Bankson azspudking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:27:22 MST 2008

Leave it right where it is.  I have caches that you can step out of
the car and get and caches that are not so easy.  I also have caches
hidden in the Tonto forest that are easily accessible via a truck and
20 steps (one of which is well hidden and a trick to find), but far
enough off the paved path to at least let the cacher feel like they
are out in the forest.

I place the majority of my caches with my Mom and her husband in mind,
retired, older and not in great physical shape.   I turned them on to
the game and want them to be able to find my caches.  There are lots
of game players with issues that inhibit their abilties, but the game
is for everyone!  Hike long and hard if you want or cache parking
lot's... I do both!

I guess I'll get down off my soapbox now.

Happy Holidays!

Monty