[Az-Geocaching] Jeep TB Geocaching photo contest

carol herrick zoiestar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 21:15:07 MST 2007

WooHoo! Congratulations, Brian!

Carol
(aka AZgeckogirl)

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote: Folks,

I already spoke to one person about this, but a FedEx package showed up
at my place today, notifying me that I was the winner in one of the
monthly photo contests!  I thought the 60Cx was already here, but I had
to sign some documents and get them back to FedEx to have the prize
sent.  The real surprise that I wasn't aware of, was that I am now 1 of
6 Finalists for the 2008 Jeep Liberty Grand Prize!  I just wanted to
thank everyone that cast a vote for my photo.

This is too awesome!

Brian
Team A.I.

Arizona's Geocaching Resource