[Az-Geocaching] Best battery

Jay j_in_az at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 07:49:09 MST 2007

I'm having great results using Sanyo Eneloop batteries. They are a
new type of Nickel Metal Hydride that doesn't discharge quickly when
not in use like the standard ones do. In fact, these ship already
charged. I've been using them in my Garmin 60csx with great results.
I know you can get them online at places like Amazon and Costco has a
nice starter set that includes AA and AAA sizes as well as a charger.
Let me know if you have any questions.