[Az-Geocaching] Is there a WWFM World Wide Flash Mob Caching Event for 2007 in AZ?

Josh Simpson simp_jk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 12:50:14 MST 2007

I heard about this on the forums. In AZ it would take place from 10AM to 10:15am on Sat. Nov. 10th. I don't see why I wouldn't attend if there was one near my area, except for the fact that I rarely wake up before 1pm.

John Sasser <sassmastergeneral at gmail.com> wrote: Is there a WWFM World Wide Flash Mob Caching Event for 2007 in AZ?

 I heard about them on my Geocaching podcast I listen to be Don't know where the closest one is.

Arizona's Geocaching Resource

http://mail.yahoo.com