No subject

Thu Jun 14 17:39:13 MST 2007

Tortilla Flat, then soon afterwards, it's gravel, with
patches of pavement scattered here and there.

If you decide to go through Globe, turn at the 188
marker(lights) and you should see Judy's Cookhouse on
your immediate left so you will know you are where you
need to turn.

Head west, but I can't tell you how many miles it is
until the turn off to 88, but you'll see the blue
bridge come into view, so you will be getting close.

That's about all I can help you with, and this is by
memory, but I am 99% certain it is accurate.

Since you are Geocachers like myself, you'll be armed
with GPS, \and you probably are quite able to easily
map out your route to your destination.

I wish you good luck, good weather and a wonderful
visual experience also!

Take care, drive safe and HAPPY GEOCACHING!

Sincerely
Ernest/AEC98

Ernest A. Erickson, KA9UCE
Applied Electronic Communications, AEC