[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: [NorthernArizonaGeocaching] Geocacher Magazine

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:21:56 MST 2007

At first I thought it was just another notice for the old magazine...

http://www.todayscacher.com/

But this is a new one.  The old magazine tried to publish a few "mailed"
editions, but I don't think the were ever able to get a wide enough
audience.  The old one was on hiatus for a while, but it looks like it's
back.  Interesting note about the first one... One of my photos was used in
the very first edition.  It was without permission or notifying me.
Apparently it was to advertise a photo contest.  They used my picture, but I
didn't win anything.

I wish this magazine well, but I think they're gonna have a difficult time
looking for original content since the other magizne has been going for over
two years now.  (I would say three, but Today's Cacher hasn't put out an
edition since last June.)  Maybe they're trying to fill the void.

Jake - Team A.I.