[Az-Geocaching] Best Route

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:39:59 MST 2007

Richard,

 Arizona can get warm, but pictures say 1,000 words..

These were taken this weekend while caching between Saturday and Sunday:
http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/5189cfd3-b91b-4ba9-b1f8-5e4a085c8397.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/41d58510-80da-4bd7-8be9-4e38bd14c1f7.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/bd24521a-cdef-467b-8998-b4b5cb050e46.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/52653c18-5b71-485e-a53c-fc0697e1f8c5.jpg

 So just remember, when someone says 'It's a dry heat':
What is a Convection Oven?
Rather than let hot air circulate randomly, convection ovens carefully
create a uniform temperature with internal fans that circulate hot air.

 So does the desert :-)