[Az-Geocaching] Best Route

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:36:46 MST 2007

Trails? Nope not in that area unless you bring 200+ feet of rope :) But
there is a lake within .4 miles that you drive past on the paved road. The
lake has camp sites and a fishing dock. I am sure you can find some walking
areas around that lake if you desired.

 We opted to walk the wash as you may have noted from my log. The creek bed
was fairly open and free of catclaw, wait-a-minute and cacti so it made a
nice 'trail' in and of itself.