[Az-Geocaching] GC57 - documentation question

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Jun 17 08:14:01 MST 2007

Spoilers I can understand being deleted, I've even deleted pics like
that from caches on occasion.  Perhaps I should have been more specific
(wasn't event thinking in terms of spoilers), but oh well.

To date, GC57 is the oldest cache I've ever found, so it holds a special
place for me.  I've found the first and second oldest (active) caches in
Montana, but they're still newer in age than 57.

Brian
Team A.I.