[Az-Geocaching] GC57 - documentation question

Steven Stringham Steve at stringhams.org
Sat Jun 16 22:19:47 MST 2007

My daughter Rachel and I went out the Geocache (GC57) today. It was her
18th birthday. (This trip was her choice). Yeah. And we got Senda de
Tonto (GCED as well.

When we did GC57, we took a lot of pictures of the area, etc. These
shots are fun to post on the cache page.

But, we also took a lot of shots of the cache log. Different pages of
high profile AZ cachers over time.  The intent was to document the
contents of the log (it is getting pretty full). It is still the
original log book from when it was hidden almost 7 years ago! Pretty cool.

So, the question: Is it proper to post these log book pages on the cache
site, or just keep em to myself, or would you all like to see them on a
separate site? Maybe email the persons on the individual pages with a
copy of their logs.

What say you all?