[Az-Geocaching] Best Route

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sat Jun 16 06:30:55 MST 2007

Richard,
I suggest you stay on I 40 all he way to Flagstaff than take I 17 south
to I 60 and then west to AJ.  There are a couple of other short cuts
like State 101 that might help, depending on where you want to go in AJ.
260 is like the long side of the triangle but much more curvery and
turney plus slower than the interstates.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite