[Az-Geocaching] Season

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:38:33 MST 2007

I will be attending the Team Evil Fish event that's being held next Friday,
July, 15th, in Chandler.  I will have some coins on hand ready to sell.  The
bonus for buying from me at the event is, you won't have a shipping charge
added.... but I won't be able to handle credit card transactions at the
event.  Let Brian know on the invoice if you are picking up the coins at the
event, so you don't get the additional charge.

Jake - Team A.I.