[Az-Geocaching] Beeline Update

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Jun 7 18:52:54 MST 2007

What I meant was that we should establish the understanding that
Geocachers are concerned with the well-being of the
lands/parks/properties we wish to cache in/on. That we are willing to
assist in the maintenance of said areas, and hope that we are allowed to
hide a few caches as a reward for our efforts.