[Az-Geocaching] 2007 Arizona CITO Coin

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 21:09:13 MST 2007

Just my opinion and nothing else and I know I'm sticking my  neck out in the
group but were all for [red]ARIZONA!![/red]  Unless we try  to unite there is
no [blue"State Coin"[/blue], unless we group together, we have  no "State
Saying".   Don't call a "State Coin" unless you have a group  vote!!

I would like to also point out that if there is a  money issue with the coin,
I'll back it up for an Arizona coin only.  It would be at cost only, and not
for profit as all State Coins should be.

Love the Idea behind this, just want to make it fair for all  and just not
another coin.

If you what to make a profit, do it on you're own! Want to  make a "State
Coin" have the backing of the whole group and information others  have provided.
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.