[Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sun Feb 11 08:46:04 MST 2007

DWYT is good!
Here's another that has been used:

 From Prime Suspect's Geo-lexicon.
*DPM* -- Including the letters "DPM" in a cache log was a once-secret
way to indicate the cache was of low quality. DPM is an abbreviation for
"des palourdes mortes", which is French for "the dead clams". The entire
French phrase is "Les longs sanglots des palourdes mortes blessent mon
coeur avec un languor monotone pendant qu'ils dansent à minuit", which
translates to "The long sobs of the dead clams wound my heart with a
monotonous languor as they dance at midnight". The idea was to include
this phrase in a cache log to clue in others that the cache was of low
quality. Rarely actually used, as the meaning of DPM quickly spread
throughout the geocaching community, and its secrecy was lost.