[Az-Geocaching] pocket pc

Debbie maillade at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 18:41:07 MST 2007

OK
I think what the problem is is that Cachemate now shows it is an unregistered version, just a couple of days ago everything was all registered but now it is showing unregistered and it won't let me register, the ID has changed and I can't get it to accept the registration #. What caused this to happen?
Debbie