[Az-Geocaching] No pda file with pocket query

wogun1 wogun1 at cox.net
Sun Aug 26 06:23:25 MST 2007

Agreed.  Love my Treo too.  I could have done without the shock of changing
course right before this big trip, but it looks like it will work out
ok-thanks to quick response of two pro's!

And I already like the ease of search with Cachemate!

Thanks again for the quick responses.  I could have spent all day trying to
work this out.

Terry

wogunhiker

  _____