[Az-Geocaching] Who's at the top?

joe Highley joehighley at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 06:40:42 MST 2006

Is there a way to find out the top cachers in the state/country/world?  I
see a team called peasinapod with almost 5,000 finds and it sparked my
interest to know where that is in terms of ranking.
For my personal taste, I can't wait until the weather breaks so I can go for
the tough, desert, you have to walk five miles to get a cache.  I love the
urban caches but, I'm a hiker by nature so Geocaching seems to be a perfect
blend for me.

                                         Joe

                                      Just hike