[Az-Geocaching] Quick update and Question about Flagstaff

Apryl Clark aprylc74 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:53:16 MST 2006

Hi all just wanted to let everyone know that Jeff got home from Iraq safe and sound. He got home about a month ago. Been quite a change in our household.

We wanted to get away from this dang blasted heat and head up north for a hike and some cooler temps. Any suggestions on a nice hike with a 3 year old (can be carried or in a stroller). I absolutely LOVED Elk Rub (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=229e3420-33fb-4ad9-b974-17f6eba6561a) and am hoping for a somewhat similar hike/experience.  Heck I'd be willing to do Elk Rub again just so the husband can see that area. Also a bit of rough terrain is not a problem..have the Dodge granted it's no rock crawler but we can make do.

So any thoughts?

Apryl aka 4wheelingmirage