[Az-Geocaching] The History of Geocaching

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 20:53:34 MST 2006

My disagreement was over whether or not people new to the sport should read
that article.  It's better that people know what they could be getting
into.  Granted, merely lurking in the forums isn't going to bring down any
wrath, one quick post you land you on the wrong side of "His Law".

Jake - Team A.I.