[Az-Geocaching] Turquoise coin

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 00:23:27 MST 2006

Thanks all for the responses

Jake Olson <jake.teamai at gmail.com> wrote:  Here's a post I made that shows the complete set

http://geocoins.net/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=230&view=findpost&p=1371

The final image in the group is of the turquoise coin. As stated
before, the only difference between the LE's and Ultra-LE's or what
Brian and I call the "1337's", was the added turquoise in the zig-zag,
and that the coins were not trackable as they had special inscribed
names. (for those of you wondering "1337" pronounced 'leet', and is
geek speak for "elite")

On another note... If you're not familiar, the geocoins.net site is
run by some of our very own local Arizona geocachers. The site
focuses more on custom wooden nickels, but the majority of forum posts
are for geocoin collectors.

Jake - Team A.I.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898