[Az-Geocaching] Geocoin protectors

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:27:11 MST 2006

I think I can help you out.

I measured my coin sitting here on my desk and it comes up at about 45mm.

I've bought from http://www.jpscorner.com/ before... but that was in
bulk.  Now I put my coins in the binder that alot of people are
familiar with.  What you are looking for are Air-tites.  I have quite
a few in a bag here and I could probably be persuaded to part with the
ones that are still in a pretty decent condition.  Most of the ones I
used got pretty scratched up from all the traveling and showing off I
did.

I have a larger size holder that just slightly larger than the AZ
coin.  I have a special circular cutter that I can used to custom size
the holder for you.  If there is enough requests, I could order a
large amount and cut the foam insert to size for everyone that
requests it.  I'll have to look into the cost depending on how many
people would like this.  The cutting is quite easy, but getting the
holders to everyone could get pricey.

also, if your planning getting more coins, you may want to consider
other options.  Let me know if you need any more help.

I hope this helps.

Jake - Team A.I.