[Az-Geocaching] Question

Loran Wilcox loranwilcox at chartermi.net
Tue Jun 20 21:19:24 MST 2006

Looks like you are 16 days older than me.  Hard to believe I've been doing
this for almost 5 years.

Was hoping to get back to AZ but there still doesn't seem to be many open
positions right now.  Seem crazy that the only place I was able to get a
decent job was in MI.  One of the states with the highest unemployment.  But
at least for now my job is secure here.

Team Sand Dollar