[Az-Geocaching] Question

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Jun 20 21:11:46 MST 2006

Wellll.....it's not such a bad thing....my full geo-name is "Lightning1996YCJP" but most people wouldn't know, or care, that it stands for my badge number and "Yavapai County Jeep Posse" for the Sheriff's search and rescue....but-  I just did a "lateral transfer" to the YCSRT 4x4 Unit (which stands for Yavapai County Sheriff's Response Team" and my badge number is now 3765.
Basically performing the same duties as a volunteer, just a different color shirt.....sorta.
So, it can be left like that  (if it can't be changed anyway) since everyone knows me as simply "Lightning".
It's a historical thing, I suppose, which is better than hysterical....oh, never mind.
Thanks Steve!
Trisha
"Lightning"