[Az-Geocaching] Hello there!

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Jun 6 11:11:19 MST 2006

I so wish I had been in town for this.  4-wheeling to caches makes the day
absolutely awesome.  Nice pictures, and I'm envious of everyone who was
along for the adventure.  My rig isn't exactly a freeway racer right now,
but it can pull torque out of all sorts of secret places when it needs to,
and certainly would have enjoyed some abuse at the hands of some rough
terrain.

Brian
Team A.I.

  _____