[Az-Geocaching] Hello there!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:28:46 MST 2006

Events happen often in Arizona, though some are in Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma,
Flagstaff, Safford, Tombstone, Sierra Vista etc..

 Welcome to the family by the way :)

 Since I do not know where you live, it would be hard to advise on the best
place to expect to meet people. With summer comming upon us, people are
usually more inclinded to hide from the heat.

 Tucson is having another clean up is your interested:
Alamo Wash CITO - Part
Trois<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=5c9d29bd-226a-4710-a922-e1e02451082c>by
Southern Arizona Geocachers (GCW8K5)

Look forward to meeting some day...