[Az-Geocaching] Hmmm...

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:20:03 MST 2006

I have never equated Someburros with illegals.  Other Mexican food
resturants in the area are notorious for hiring illegal aliens... I
don't think I need to go into detail about which chain this is.

There have been other postings on this listserv, quite a while ago,
that went too far with some comments.  Some people left, and I don't
think they returned.  I don't want this topic to stray down that road.

I was pointing out a family friendly resturant that Brian and I
enjoyed very much.  When he told me he was moving to Montana, it was
over a couple of #12's at Someburros.  It is the official caching food
for Team A.I.

I think the recent event held at Someburros went great.  If we have
other events there, we could make those comfortable caching
temperatures in other states not even compare to how nice as our
southwest style event caches.

Also, I almost forgot... I noticed someone ordered a burger and fries
there.  Please return your coins for a full refund!

Jake - Team A.I.