[Az-Geocaching] Hmmm...

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Jun 4 05:38:34 MST 2006

Jake's right, Gale.  I head out on the weekends with the 4x4 club to go
TO the snow for the sole purpose of seeing how far we can get before
becoming stuck.  Last winter was kinda weak, in that we only had 2 good
snows all winter, with one being at the beginning and the other at the
end of the season.  It snowed in between those times, but no real
accumulation.  The high today is supposed to be 83 w/ isolated
thunderboomers, and temps aren't slated to to >86F for at least the next
week.  Maybe I should go for a 10-mile mid-afternoon bike ride today.

Snow in the...Snowy Mountains
<http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v318/b_casteel/Project%20JEEP/Fun/01-29-06%20Big%20Snowy%20Mountains/>
"snow" in Clarks Fork Canyon
<http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v318/b_casteel/Project%20JEEP/Fun/02-12-06%20Clarks%20Fork%20Canyon/>