[Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:27:56 MST 2006

>From: Aaron Linehan <>
>To: listserv <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Fifth Anniversary! Who's going?
>Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:51:42 -0700
>
>Who is going to Fifth Anniversary Happy
>Hour<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2c8c1215-4289-482e-af80-d7cfa18d86e0>
>?
>
>Not to sure if I'm going to make it or not. Just curious about who's going.
>

>--Aaron
>a.k.a. Chinchilla_Man

Also, does anyone know how late this event might go? Bob, are you on the
list? I can probably make it, but I probably cant get there until about 9pm.
Seeing that it starts at 5pm, I am wondering if anyone will still be there
at 9pm. I have business in Black Canyon City that late afternoon/early
evening. So I will be 'up that way' for the most part! I sure would hate to
miss an event cache at a Hooters!!! You da man Bob!

Scott
Team RTW