[Az-Geocaching] GSAK

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:33:30 MST 2006

Use it daily .. Just updated all the caches within the last 20 minutes even.

 Not only do I recommend it, I have been known to give classes on what I
know of it. :)

 We actually held a geek night while on vacation in Hawaii so I could teach
some of the GeOhana about the abilities of it.

 Caching along a route? Oh so simple.
 Was that cache archived? Not a problem
 Where are all the TB's? Setup a filter

 Find all caches hidden by a person? Setup a filter
 Avoid all caches hidden by a person? Setup a filter.

 Closest caches to a location? Setup a filter
 All virtuals in the state? Setup a filter
 All caches I have ever found sorted by date? Setup a filter.

 I can go on forever, but if your really interested, feel free to email me
off list so we do not spam others and I will help setup what I can.