[Az-Geocaching] Displaying waypoints on Delorme StreetAtlas2006for PalmOS

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:38:27 MST 2006

As someone who has owned the iQue for years, I will say it is awesome and
amazing (IN YOUR CAR)

 Battery life with the GPS running is under 2 hours.
 Dust and dirt on the screen makes it hard to use.
 No water protection.
 Drop it and kiss the $400+ goodbye (my GPSMap fell over 15' and works
flawless still)
 Unless they have changed the mapping interface it has no directional arrow
 Zoom feature is 120' maximum meaning when it shows your on the cache your
within 100 feet.

 Now the good side.

 If your driving you never have to look at it as the voice navigation and
auto reroute is very nice.
 List all the cahes you want because you can put in external chips.
 Auto route turn by turn from Tucson to MN without a single offroute
warning.

The iQue is great for driving around, but the antenna and system in general
is too flimsy for outdoor use. I bought mine back before they were available
(presales) and have had to return it 5 times for repairs since 2003.