[Az-Geocaching] A bit of history - question

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 07:14:28 MST 2006

That cache was Metro Pecan.  It was an ammo box bolted
to the stump of a sawed off limb on a pecan tree just
north of 31st Ave and Camelback.  I have a list of the
first 100 caches in AZ at home.  I'll try to post it
this evening if I have time before we go camping.

--- Steven Stringham <sstringh at stringham-family.org>