[Az-Geocaching] PDA's

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 22:20:09 MST 2005

> Speaking of PDA's, I just discovered today that my new computer which came
> loaded with XP media does not talk to Palm PDA products.  I have a T3.  So
> now, in order to continue to do PDA geocaching, we will either have to
> revert to XP Home Version or buy a pocket pc.

Terry,

http://tinyurl.com/cyrdp

That link points to an article in the Palm knowledge base that confirms your
statement. But it also suggests as a workaround going back to an older
version of Palm Desktop and Hotsync Manager. Give it a try and good luck.
And thanks for the warning.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena