[Az-Geocaching] Time reversal - the end

PATRICK FINLEY Fastball50 at msn.com
Thu Sep 15 19:08:29 MST 2005

Brian...........Thanks alot for all you have done for AzGeocaching. The stats were a LOT of fun, and we really enjoyed checking to see if we moved up in the standings. The numbers added a lot to the fun of the game. Fortunately, we don't care where we are in the standings anymore.  Thank you, again...................