[Az-Geocaching] New look at GC.com

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Oct 17 18:05:19 MST 2005

Yes, I've seen that. Seems a bit, hmmm what's the
word....self-aggrandizing.
I guess 'If you've got it, flaunt it!'
If someone wants to see my stats, they can find them easily enough. I
don't care to shove them in anyone's face.
I might put them on my own Geocaching page (which is sadly out-of-date),
however.

Cache On!