[Az-Geocaching] the third and most likely final AZ earthcache

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 12:04:26 MST 2005

Luke Salt Deposit is now an earthcache. I was told this is one of the last earthcaches to be placed on gc.com. Any future earthcaches will go to waymarking.com. At least we have 3 of them on gc.com.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3930361c-25b8-406f-a0bf-4adbd2d452c2

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898