[Az-Geocaching] Calling all PDA Gurus

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sat Oct 8 06:42:58 MST 2005

As a Palm-powered user I can't be of much help here. I can say that for
palm units, at least, the OS seems to be class-specific and can't be
upgraded. If, indeed, one can upgrade the OS on a PocketPC powered unit,
that would be a big advantage for those units. Let us know how it goes.
I would suggest getting an older version of the GPX software to match
your OS, if possible.