[Az-Geocaching] Sedona

Arnold Erickson erickson18 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 08:07:15 MST 2005

My wife and I will be going to Sedona in a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately,
she is not a geocacher and thinks I am a bit obsessed.   However, I keep
telling her that caching can be a great way to find out more about areas and
see things that would have been missed -- so I am wondering if people have
any particular favorite caches in this area.  I am looking for ones that a
non-cacher would enjoy (where the views or the location is more important
than the difficulty of the hide, that take one to special areas).  She is
still recovering from a foot injury, so long hikes might be a problem, but
moderate ones in a nice area would be possible.  Thanks!