[Az-Geocaching] TC vs GC

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Mar 15 16:28:13 MST 2005

Right now, I see terracaching.com as more of a rebellion site.  In that
regard, there is an inherent desire not to follow the 'same rules', which if
left unchecked could become a huge thorn in the side of all that cachers
have worked to achieve in terms of public official happiness and a happy
co-existence with as many groups/leaders as possible.  Competition might be
good for all, but I just hope it doesn't become unscrupulous.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____