[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Tue Mar 15 05:54:47 MST 2005

Ok,
I spent some time looking at the site. Again, I am not excited.

Things I like:
1) Locationless caches are back.
2) Virtuals are back.
3) Some excitement over the possibilities.

Things I don't like:
In some ways the self policing policy. Believe it or not. There are no
overarching, controlled rules. It has quickly become the rebel
site.Creating the virtual/locationless that would never have been
approved on GC.  In some ways I might be called a prude. Ok, so be it.
But, I need a site to be family friendly. And, so far it does not seem
to be. Examples:
Locationless caches listed/discussed:
1) Logging a find in the nude (picture required).
2) Natural Birdies (nature's examples of giving you the finger).
3) Your local bordello. (Pictures/receipts/etc. required for logging a
find).

Ok, the possibilities of virtuals coming back is nice. But, not with
this kind of stuff in the mix. I don't need it and I don't want it. Call
me a prude, or whatever. But, that is how I feel. So, Terracaching is
off my list for now.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers