[Az-Geocaching] Great News re NPLD

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Jul 27 20:46:10 MST 2005

Finding myself having to make copies, sometimes 100's of copies, and not
having a budget to work with I know Steve's concern for a nice brochure
for NPLD.

Thank you very much Cameron for making this possible. I only wish I was
closer and could help more than just moral support.

All the best on the day of presentation.

Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott