[Az-Geocaching] Another missing bug

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jul 17 12:38:30 MST 2005

At 11:48 AM 7/17/2005, you wrote:

>That said, I have had TB's turn up after over a year being missing.  So
>you never know.
>
>Anyway, that is an alternative that you can do with your TB's...should you
>desire to do so.

I think you missed my point.  I wasn't really posting about the TB going
missing.  Trust me, I am not new to this game, and not new to TBs
either.  I have no desire to use my copy tags.  TBs don't cost that much,
and the fact that a bug goes missing is just part of that bugs
history.  Heck, I have about a dozen unactivated bugs sitting on my desk
right now.

My post was more about the situation with the cache pirates and such.  This
is the first I had heard about this sort of cache vandalism.