[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Dinner Event !

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:56:26 MST 2005

... Oh, and check this out... $7 to get in during the busy season (May thru
Oct) and $5 to get in during the winter. Go figure. Is that taking advantage
of the american people or what?! Lets see... more people come here during
the summertime... so let's charge more then! The government is raping us!
Your tax dollars at work.... finding ways to tax us more!!! Call it what you
want, but we already pay federal taxes (bits of which go to different gov
entities including the national forest service)... yet they are charging us
to recreate on this federal land? Isnt that kinda like double taxation??? I
can understand permitting (charging) commercial operations on federal
land.... but for recreation? that is simply taking advantage of the american
people.

Ok. I am done ranting. Back to our regularly scheduled topics. :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind