[Az-Geocaching] Google Earth

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Sat Jul 9 17:01:13 MST 2005

I am very impressed by this program.  I do notice a vast difference in the
resolution at various places.  At my house I have a site I have put in
behind the house for my star gazing.  I have installed two concrete pads
there for scopes, each about 30" square.  These are clearly visible, along
with cars, etc.  At a friend's house in AZ City, there is FAR less visible.
In fact, just a couple of hundred feet west of my house, the resolution goes
in the toilet.

I had fun swooping around London, "visiting" my favorite places.  In that
area, vehicles are clearly visible, and you can even see that the double
decker busses are red.

Bill in Willcox