[Az-Geocaching] Photograph Arizona virtual cache

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Jul 4 23:17:47 MST 2005

If/when I went hiking/biking alone, I took the following precautions.  My
loaded Camelbak (100 oz for the rides, plus some extra gallons for refill),
some snacks, and I would spend a few hours plotting my plans for the day in
my MapSource software.  I would lay out the most likely route I would take
from start-to-finish and leave it up on my computer for my wife to reference
should I not make it home or contact her by a certain time (or at least the
order in which I planned to seek the caches).  A search for me would have
been almost pre-determined, which is how I'd like it to be.

Brian
Team A.I.